Michigan's Leading Indoor Air Quality Experts
Sanit-Air is frequently called upon to assess mold contamination and water damage as a supplement to a home inspector's assessment.
Sanit-Air encourages homeowners to have an indoor environmental assessment prior to listing their homes on the market. If a home gets labeled as being "contaminated" after listing, it can be significantly undervalued even when contamination is small.
Sanit-Air provides a Healthy HouseCall™ wherein we listen to the symptoms and concerns of the homeowner to determine our objectives and tailor a customized physical inspection of the residence. Onsite we perform a visual inspection and a series of IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) tests to identify possible sources of indoor air pollution and determine if a problem exists.
You might want a Healthy HouseCall™ if
- You experience flu-like symptoms that subside when you are out of the home
- Symptoms of mold exposure can include chronic headaches, inflammation, brain fog, chronic fatigue, repeated respiratory or sinus infections, allergic reactions, uncontrolled asthma, and chronic gastrointestinal disorders
- Water stains or mold growth are visible on ceilings, walls, or other surfaces
- Musty type odors are present within the home
- There have been repeated incidents of flooding or water intrusion
4921 Leafdale Blvd, Royal Oak, MI 48085 | (248) 630-3242 | Copyright © Sanit-Air | All rights reserved